2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of any downloadable materials on the School’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the School’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or 'mirror' the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Company at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on the School’s website are provided 'as is'. The School makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, the School does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall the School be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, personal injury and/or damages to the user’s equipment) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the School’s website, even if the School or an authorized of the School has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT THE SERVICES MAY INCLUDE INSTRUCTIONS, COACHING, CLASSES AND GUIDANCE ON ACTIVITIES THAT MAY INVOLVE RISK OF INJURY, DEATH OR PROPERTY DAMAGE TO YOU OR TO OTHERS. YOU VOLUNTARILY ASSUME ALL SUCH RISK AND FREELY ACCEPT AND FULLY ASSUME ALL SUCH RISKS, DANGERS AND HAZARDS AND THE POSSIBILITY OF PERSONAL INJURY, DEATH, PROPERTY DAMAGE AND LOSS RESULTING THEREFROM. YOU WAIVE ANY AND ALL CLAIMS THAT YOU HAVE OR MAY IN THE FUTURE HAVE AGAINST US AND OUR AFFILIATES AND THEIR RESPECTIVE DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, VOLUNTEERS, CONTRACTORS, SPONSORS, SUCCESSORS AND ASSIGNS (COLLECTIVELY, THE “RELEASEES”), AND RELEASE THE RELEASEES FROM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FOR ANY LOSS, DAMAGE, EXPENSE (INCLUDING LAWYERS’ FEES AND DISBURSEMENTS) OR INJURY INCLUDING DEATH THAT YOU MAY SUFFER RESULTING FROM ANY ACTIVITIES YOU PARTAKE IN BASED ON YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE AND THE SERVICES, DUE TO ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on the School’s website may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. The School does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. The School may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. The School does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
The School has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by the School of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to the School’s website shall be governed by the laws of the School Owner’s home jurisdiction without regard to its conflict of law provisions.